This morning, which btw starts at nine for me, I got into a fight. Pretty funny. Hazaha, my bro's ex-classmate who sucks at all games, IM-ed me and asked me to train him in GBWC. I replied: "Hie.. what's up gal?" Thing is, it's a guy. But you cannot blame me, or my sleepiness since I just woke up, because his name is a girl's name. Firstly, when you say out the name it is light and breezy. A girl's name trait. Secondly, there's way too many letter "A" in the name. "A" is also a feminine letter. The first point is stronger. Ha-Za-Ha. So light, so soft when you say it out. Note how this paragraph is in a light and soft colour?
Ok.. I wrote the above to piss him off.
It's gonna work!! Wahaha!
I saw my friend's MSN list. She grouped them in a rather funky way. I'm going to do the same. Hers though, is according to Heat no 1, Heat no 2. Go figure.. My list has a collection of Malay-Chinese mixed blooded ppl. It's nice to have such a network. Haha!!
The kitchen is currently over-run by ants. And my mom made me kill them. I don't mind killing the adults. In fact, I don't really feel a thing towards these exo-skeletal creatures. I LIKE squishing them with clear sticky tape and counting my spoils after I'm done. [Muahahha, I used to compare who captured more ants with the brother] Then, while I was happily sticking ants to the tape, I saw a baby ant. It was freaking tiny and cute. LOL! I couldn't bring myself to tape it and went to find other adult ants. My mom said: "Lynn... if you see the baby ants don't pity it ahh" T.T I will not kill them. Period. They grow into adults, then I'll squish 'em with the tape. =D
Last but not least, *ahem*, I'm not a SAD person. Even if I were SAD, I wouldn't resort to THAT, to cheer myself up. I'm pretty content with MOJO and JOJO! And playing with your hamsters is not SAD. It's pretty fun. I can't help if I'm tri and go for anything that moves.. Doesn't mean I'm horny. Lol!