My mother is angry at me again. She yelled at me and I kinda tuned her out. Something about "GO GET A JOB! STOP BEING SO LAZY! I DON'T WANT LAZY PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE!!" and she cursed me a lot also..saying how rude I am...blah blah blah. Then she left the home with my brother... and I finally have the computer. Heck... My father told her "Later she run from home how?" And my mom replied "Run la.. Don't come back also better" Gee... I enjoy making your life miserable since you make mine so horrible...thus, I'm staying put. I wonder how long the cold war will last.
Anyway... tonight gonna meet Pei Shi about some logistics & distribution biz. No idea what's it about.. but I wanna get out of the house. I can't stand it. Argh!!! I don't mind working, as long as I have a friend with me. I realised that I picked a lot of roadshow jobs... I love roadshows. As long as it's promoting some cool stuff. Added celebrities joining in is a plus. Lol.
Zzz... I think my parents are the only ones who want their child to work. Bah... And last night I got irritated like I've never been irritated before. I have zero privacy in this house, and an autistic, spastic elder brother.
Anger aside, I dreamt last night. I was playing Gunbound. The catch is, I was sitting in the nak as though it were real life, not in my computer chair. Anyway, I played as nak and pwned others. I couldn't see them, but I saw their IGN hovering on top of the vehicle. One was recognisable... enriquewar. LOL! My real gunbound friend. Then, I switched to a mammoth. That ice mammoth. And it Freaking talked. I named it Manny from Ice Age. He told me what angle to use, and when to let go of his reins. Yes, for the nak I used buttons. And for Manny, I used reins. lol. Again, we pwned. Then I woke up. LOL!