Do You Fantasize During Sex?[You may read it as..."About" instead of "During"]
If you are a bright woman, there is a good chance that you actively fantasize during sex. Sex psychologist Dr Manfred DeMartino interviewed more than three hundred women in Mensa. In his book, Sex and the Intelligent Woman, he claims that the most common fantasies for women with IQs over 130 are sex with someone other than a current partner, group sex, acting out scenes from pornographic books and films, and exposing oneself.
Aha! It's from a book I dug up in the Mega Book Sale @ Expo. Please, it's not about SEX SEX SEX. It's called The Truth About You...where there's loads of tests and fun information on your intelligence, creativity, social skills etc. I stood in line for about 45 minutes to an hour to get two books. Torture! And the John Little sale was WORST! The queue was so long, it circled round to the back.
Anyway, I like to think that most women have an IQ over 130. Or at least, the femme fatales I know have IQs over 130 or else I wouldn't be talking to them. [So evil right?] I'll post snippets from the book. Really interesting stuff...although some... I would choose not to believe in. For eg --> tall children have a higher IQ than their shorter counterparts. I believe it's ONLY an impression. Taller children are treated as if they are more mature. Height-based expectations. But of course, we ALL know that short people rock. =)