Ahh...long time no blog. Anyway... I inherited my bro's old PC system. 120gb and I have nothing to do with the space. My bro now has 160+250=410gb. Shiok lor...Imagine all the games, animes, games, manga, games, music, games he can store in that CPU... Lol... Hope he gets into the new Computer Science course in SIM. Something to do with Gaming Design. Or else he'll be a driver for PSA. X)
On Monday dar came over to watch Ice Age 2. =) My mom was home tho... it was so awkward [why does this word always look wrongly spelled even tho it's spelt right?]. -BLEH- He had to eat a whole bowl of honeydew tofu beancurd thingy that my mom made. Kudos to him 'cos I myself can't even stomach a mouthful. He liked it but there was too much. I hate it 'cos it's mushy and slimy and it's basically...like porridge. Eeee~ Then...played Gunbound. I pwned the games. =X iLu dar!
Today my mom's work colleague came over. She's a PJC grad...one of the first batches. I think she was from first batch... Came over to upload some pics of her and her boyfriend. You see...her parents don't know of him and she wants to keep him a secret till... I don't know. It was shot on his birthday and my mom was commenting on the pics. They're your average bf/gf pics... And she started asking ME questions... I don't like the questions. "Oh... do you do THAT too?" etc.. Privacy...privacy...privacy please..