I've got to get a job. I mean... I don't wanna stay home. My mom doesn't want me to stay home either. Anyway, I thought of working in Coffeebean. But Starbucks pays more. And they have cuter barristas. Yeah.. not that it matters, but some eye candy would be fine. Kinda like a bonus. So anyone has work to introduce?
Throughout dinner, my parents were harping over how I should be concentrating on my studies rather than hanging out with people... ermm.. I'm NOT studying. Zzz... So I've kinda given up hope of ever meeting people and hanging out with them. I'm going to be a family girl. Every morning... clean the house, help with cooking...etc.
Ms Chin..THANKS FOR APPRAISAL! wahaha!! Gosh... Thank god I have my guides for back-up. May not be much, but it's something..
BOOZ is nice. Dunno spell correct or not. Juz sparkling water with flavouring and rum. Yummy!! Haha!
Some of my poly friends are pissed with their attachments. For example, one of the was sent to TUAS..to some pharma company. And, she's supposed to be in the lab. BUT!! They told her the lab no space, so they sent her to PACKING unit.. Like wth?? haha!! Poor gal.. But I've heard lots of horror stories of attachments gone wrong! ergh!