"What's the problem?" Haha... First question of the day. And obviously, I don't know the answer. I couldn't answer that simple question. And it hurts that there exists a problem which involves some of my closer friends and me, which I have completely no clue of. So I began worrying. And I got angry. Angry at myself, for not seeing what maybe they thought I should see. But I'm not at fault. I can safely say that. No one talked to me about this problem that they have with me. I'm frustrated, to the point that i confronted Siyan. Names...It's not so hard to put them down right? Makes it easier. No wondering who I'm talking about. Asked him if Seok, Fee and he himself hate me. Great news here: We don't hate you. Yay...But why don't I feel happy? Because he said they thought I changed. That's when I cried. And couldn't bring myself to tell my mom why I have stupid wet cheeks. Why? Because I don't even know what's going on myself. Hah... I'm crying now too.. Stupid right? Crying over something I don't know.... And Siyan went offline when I asked him what he thought of their comments on my tagboard. He came back online with lots of stuff... and I accidentally closed the darn window. Now I'm even more clueless. It's damn sad to know that you may lose your friends...and you can't do anything about it. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I don't usually apologise without knowing what I'm apologising for... But i'm desperate now.. Somehow, 3 people sharing the same thoughts, lends credibility that what they think is true. So I give in and accept that. But I beg for some explanation... because it hurts too much to continue on as though nothing happened... when we know that there's unhappiness.
If it makes you upset that your friends are having problems beneath the surface, maybe you should step up... and try to solve it. Because no one is talking. And you're probably the only one who can help now.. I don't know who you are... but I hope you help.