Sometimes things don't go the way you want them to. Sometimes you find yourself all alone. Sometimes people look past you, and look one way. During these times, you either scream in anger, cry or start looking for friends to talk to. I did all three. I'm calm now. Although last night was hell. Hope they slept well though. Must be a relief to pass on their frustration. And add on to mine. Would they know? Nope. They don't know me. So, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. They don't know me, but can immediately spot a change in my attitude. Those friends are one of a kind. [this is what i think and u may choose not to bother about this and just think im being irritating. because that's what im feeling. irritated.]
I want to thank Alvin for giving me lots of advice. I learnt to let go. And it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. You talked about good friends... and re-defined the meaning of choosing a friend. And you told me not to care what people think. But I can't...because I am too dependent on others. Others who would shape my character to be better. Also, want to thank Jace...who delivered my first tight slap from a boy just last night. [Sorry Felicia but someone got to me before you did.] And I really appreciate being on your spiderweb. Although, my own spiderweb is lighter now. Thanks for shouting back at me, keeping silent when silence was what I needed, and for just sitting there. Misery loves company.
I want to apologise to Dennis for bringing him through hell with me. I promise I'll talk to you when I clear things up.
Mak, Abah... I know you've been checking my blog page.. Haha... I'm fine. Sorry. Insya-Allah, all things will settle, and I can accept this as God's will. Although, God is finding an easy way out saying it's all his Will. I'm going to hell...
Yeah.. this is long overdue but I got some really artistic pics from Alvin. There it is.. and another one below... it says 'Do not touch the artwork" Funny people bring smiles all around.