I'm sick again! Haha.. this is getting serious. Some may already know that I'm very prone to fever. It's because of my tonsils [located near the back of the throat]. Tonsils, are suppose to trap dirt. Mine, is super sensitive, that it traps everything. Haha.. and maybe also because I never drink enough water to clear it. So, it gets inflammed [ulcers...], and I cannot talk or swallow without feeling a sharp stinging pain. Also, because of this inflammation, my body heats up, which causes fever. If this continues, I have to go through surgery, to remove my tonsils. I will be tonsil-less... And... for 3 weeks, after the surgery...i cannot eat =.= Only can eat liquid food. Eeee...
Anyway, my health aside, my mother is having this craze over fruit beancurd. She bought it at first, from JB. Then she found out that Prime supermarket carries this product. She's been making all sorts of beancurds since that day... Honeymelon, mango, chocolate etccc... It's nice to eat la... but I don't quite like it. If you don't like porridge, this is definitely not for you. Too mushy...It gets mushy in your mouth.. Omg.. I feel like puking already.. Imagine if I have to survive on this after the surgery.. GROSS!!!
Went JP today. Bought really chic slippers from OP. Tried to find some shirts but all also not nice. Bleh... Stupid fever...Halfway walking in JP, suddenly fever strikes. Then no mood to shop. T.T Fever...fever... saturday nite fever... brain too hot... brain cells dying.. so i'm rambling... dequalinium lozenges are yummy. yummy yummy in my tummy. Zzz... Yeah! Bought sparkling water again.. not BOOZ. This one contains NO alcohol whatsoever. Just some grape juice with sparkling water. BOOZ contains tropical rum, which is quite pleasant. Haiz... SICK AH SIAN!!