See la... too stressed, went to sleep, had a horrible dream and missed call. LOL. The dream was funny actually. Too much TV I guess.
I was standing in PJC's LT 4 addressing a bunch of J1s on some trip. Then, I made a boo-boo. I poked fun at a bunch of J2s. Science students =P. Then, after the speech, that bunch came up to me and said they were not happy. -.- And demanded that I go to the Concourse. Somehow, the Concourse ended up as ZSS's parade square. I was given a few people to help me. I was supposed to fight them. -.- My team...had a sissy boy with tight jeans, nani and a few others. I was thinking... Shit confirm lose. But... LOL... I won la. Because of that sissy boy. He like Terminator. Got gun de. Omg -.- So, I learnt something from this dream. Not never judge a book by its cover, but, never judge a person by his/her feminity/masculinity. Thank god he wasn't wearing a dress. I'll freak.
Headache. Now I don't know whether to laugh, stay angry or ok... =) I'll laugh. Not much to ponder over haha. -.-