Hahs.. Liyana is angry!! She's an angry girl! Someone send her to KL for some retail therapy! Haha...But I saw what she felt. All the advertising, all the competition, all the Sciences applying for Arts-related courses. Haha! And what's up with her change in music...Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand... I'm still stuck to Outkast, Gorillaz..mainstream songs.
Tomorrow I have a wedding to attend. That shot gun wedding. =X Kids nowadays... Lol.
I'm still feeling sore.
But what the hell... It's over. Then again, I can't stop there. I vented my anger towards so many people. And they felt that somehow, there's injustice towards me. moii... sigh. Wouldn't it be natural to tell him to take care of me... rather than saying how.. see.. I can't even blog here. So what do I do.. I shout at other people. LOL!
Disappointment was the main feeling on their part. Who's more disappointed? Two freaking years of intense laughter, pain, joy, stress... And they say they don't know who I really am. And the reasons: all seem to point to the fact that I don't talk about my past... my past friends.. Please... my secondary schoolmates don't know what happened to me in Primary school. Yet, when I go to them with my problems, they openly welcome me, they understand, they don't judge. Argh!! I'M DISAPPOINTED! Lol... I don't really care about your past either. Does it matter? Do these things matter? What matters is that they love unconditionally. I don't know my old friend's past, yet I'm still stuck to her. Because we have memories of our own, one created with just the both of us and what we thought of one another. [so les... =X] And she always said that "friendship is like a bra. Close to the heart, and there for support" What's past is past. So here I am, wondering if the past two years were a sham. I had good times. But did they really care? No one can answer this. I cared. That's what I know. I didn't care about the past. When a friend breaks up, I'm there without questions. I don't question why..how..I let her tell me.