Just came back from downstairs. There's this lion dance thingy at the square. Freaking funny la. The lion was supposed to roll on the floor and try to get up. It ended up on it's back...with legs flailing in the air. I think those two were newbies.
Woke up today to find the house empty. My parents went dating and dumped me again. My movie passes were gone as well. -cry- Bah. So were my OP slippers. -cry- Bleh. So now, I'm alone, with no clue where they are. I can only guess they're happily eating popcorn and drinking coke in a movie theatre somewhere. Somewhere out there. -cry- Sobs.
I curled my hair for fun. It's kinda funky. It's hot. LOL! I almost burnt my fingers, because, I didn't realise the curler would get hot so fast. Did large curls at the back, straightened my fringe, and crimped it a little. Kinda cool. Yeah!! Funkaay! lol!