I went and pulled the skin at the side of my nail.. and now it's bleeding. Painful..those kind of stinging pain. Itchy hand... And I was too lazy to get the nail clipper to clip it away. So there it is, suspended in mid-air, not touching the keyboard as I type. Haha!
I wonder if my appraisal's done... Can't get any shit out of PJC's cca. So, I'm relying on my Guides history.
The playground at my house... was under renovation, and now it's completed.. Actually, quite long ago. But, there aren't any kiddos playing there. Everyone in the area has grown up and playgrounds are just meeting places for the nearby Secondary school students. It's sad really. I remember the old type of playground, with the wooden see-saw, tyre swings, straight slides, balancing beams, spring thingy which you rock on. Most of all, the sand! Not those rubber pieces that they use. Haha...memories of childhood days. Back then, everyone played together and challenged who could swing highest, or we'd set up an obstacle course and time each other. The nearby Food Lion [Gosh.. you don't hear that store's name anymore] was an oasis for us. We'd run there to get drinks and snacks. If we do not have the money, we'd screaaaaaaaaaaam and ask our parents to literally throw money down, wrapped in paper, so we could buy our favourite snacks. Yes, it rained money. Maybe not from the sky, but from the seventh storey. Haha!! Good ol' Days...
Now, it's quiet. Even on Sundays! No screaming, crying, laughing children. Quieter days have arrived for the residents of Bukit Batok West. =)