I wonder why my friends are so angsty now.. Nvm.. Listening to Don & Drew Show now.. It's so hilarious. They kept laughing at the place Petaling Jaya. Their musical challenge - Reese Witherspoon!! What would you do if you were Reese Witherspoooon!! haha! Don had to sing in his podcast voice, and Drew in his Valentine voice [which I think is hot].
It's a grand day today! My hair's red again...and my mom did many plaits for me.. So I opened them up and I became..Lion King! Seriously, it looks awful. Like a certain someone I know, whom everyone hates =) Thank God she left the school halfway through.
From last night, after the ang ku kueh...I've been having a stomachache. Maybe it wasn't the angkukueh..could be the laksa yong tau foo... Went to JB btw..saw Farah. Her name's Farah right? That cute and funny girl from Arts Soc. Yeah..Quite sure it was her. All in all, I hate people who hate me behind my back =) So hate me, say it. ;)