Lol.. This is super entertaining. Today, went to my cousin's wedding [tea ceremony nia]. I found out I got a 15-yr old gal cousin who is a lil shorter than me, and looks almost like me. Freaky.... And somehow, my height was constantly being picked on by them. Argh!!! Leave me alone!! Even worst, they're like "do you remember so and so?". Hell yeah I do... -.- But this is nothing compared to what happened after the wedding.
I'll put stuff quickly.. Darky came to my house and got interrogated by my mother. 'Cos we wanna go out ma.. and my mother you know la.. thinks I'm too young to go dating. But, we were let off. And, it was pretty tense. But, the main thing is, he passed through alive. And... I'm glad.. 'cos I also don't like to do stuff behind my mom's back. Keke...
Then, I met his parents. It was... eye-opening? LOL!! I couldn't recognise his mother caaaaan??? And she's older than my mom?! His dad a bit scary la.. Look like discipline master.. and I don't like discipline masters. But he was pretty cool. No interrogation whatsoever. =) A family of line dancers! Darky can dance! But if he can drive, I wouldn't wanna be in the car. =X
All in all, a fun day. Except maybe, my mom embarrassed me. I'm "rebellious", "lazy" ... ya ya.. lol. Not exactly good points to share, no?
Bleh.. go check out my 'whisper' section. Awesome.. Like totally!! haha.. Squirt.. who can forget tt adorable lil terter... Dude... u can play laaa!! OMG! But.. dunno who he is. It's like.. damn pro... I dun even care if it's fake [i think it's real]. Argh!! So rocking! I see this video so many times also not sian. haha! Awed and amazed. i mean.. canon with an electric guitar.. *Gleaming eyes*