Wahahaha!! This means... SHOPPING! I got myself several T-shirts! Was hopping from one pile of clothes to the next. At least I don't mess the place up like those AUNTIES. They're like, hungry hounds who haven't seen meat before. -sigh-
There was this pair of sandals... Really comfortable and nice... BUT!! The colour! Argh!! Lime green?? Ok, my own Teva Sandals are almost lime green, but that's passable since it's a sports sandal... This sandal, is like those Malay-styled ones. Really PERFECT. But the colour...GOSH! There was WHITE which is so much more chic... BUT!! No more stock! So unfair!! And the poor guy who was taking care of the shoe area was desperately trying to PERSUADE me to get the GREEN coloured sandals. "Nice! It looks nicer in green. You see, fits you perfectly!" Not buying! No green! It's hard to match...especially since I do not own many GREEN shirts. My Teva, I'm already having a hard time matching with my clothes. Thank God it's in a sports cut. People let you off for no colour coordination on the fact that it's a sports sandal. =)
I'm getting the Helena Rubenstein eyeliner. My mother says it's good. No smudge and waterproof. Actually, my mom wants it.. not me. HAHA! But, I'm probably gonna use it more than her. Can only get it in town...LAZY LA. Lol. Then again, it's a chance to wear my new t-shirts with my new slippers! haha! Speaking of which, having the same feet size as my mother is not exactly a good thing. She wears MY footwear out. It's mine! MINE...bought with her money. =X Even then, it's easier to persuade her to buy for me sandals, shoes, slippers. "More worth it lah, Mak. I can wear, you can wear. AND it's nice". Lalala*~
I love retail therapy. Who doesn't?
Lol..I edited. Ok...The mother decided to do this Love Test made by psychologists. HAHA! She scored 90%. This means that her love for my daddy is "strong & long lasting love". I'm gonna get my dad to do this later. Now he's tired after the badminton tournament. He got in third! Congrats! Ok..I was forced to do that silly love test. It's 100 yes-no questions. She thought I'd score 35%. Too bad!! I scored 60%. Go figure. =p