Caught The Date Movie. Fucking hilarious. Omg... I just used the F word. It's really funny. A mixture of all kinds of movies, ranging from LOTR [My precioussss] to Meet The Parents [Grunt Fock yer Dodder]. No originality but it's good. Like Scary Movie XD!!
Pink Panther also not bad. Wonder why the review so lousy. Haha! The part where Crusoe tries to say: "I want to buy a hamburger"..."hambergier?", "hamburglier", "HAMbegioer!!". Fun stuff. The scene repeated for 5 minutes? HAHA!! It's like...hamburgers everywhere. And his CAR!! So small -.-" "Nice weather we're having here" LOL! Haiyoh...
Gonna watch movies till I go crazy. POC 2 coming out soon. I remembered the first movie. We went on the day it opened and the guys wore eye liner soooo thick!! It was actually Kohl [dunno how to spell..] All Jack wannabes. Ice Age 2 is out soon too!! What's that animal... that irritating one that stuck his tongue on ice... WAhaha!! It's a sloth right? So adorable! DaVinci will be out in May. MI:3 will be out sometime this year. Movies! Movies!!