The brother is back! And I got my Absolut. Made Kamikaze!! Lime + Coke/triple-sec + Vodka = Kamikaze! Then my mom got this crazy idea, and mixed it with Sunquick cordial [Lemon lime I think]. Also very nice! Gonna try the Hershey's idea. It sounds awful: Vodka + Hershey's choc syrup + Coke... And some other stuff. It's gross rite?? But the review was great! LOL!! [Don't worry... I won't drink so much.. I'm not an alcoholic biatch..UNLIKE muahahaha]
Yes, I'm happy he is back and all that crap, but I'm not happy that he totally RUINED the sound system in this computer... He added an "Ambience" effect, that supposedly enhances sound. Great when playing games, but NOT for music. It enhances EVERY drum beat and it OVERLAPS, causing a warbled, retarded sound. Ryan Cabrera sounds like he's drowning, Kanye's voice is totally lost in drumbeats, and I am MAD! When that freak returns tomorrow night, I'm going to pummel him to the ground! The "Ambience" thingamajig is GOING OFF!
Ahhh... Haha!! My cousins were supposed to visit us last weekend... but they never turned up. WHICH!! Gave me the opportunity to run outside and play around. Wahaha!! Sounds so bad, but everyone knows I'm a goody goody girl =) Anyway, came up with Life Philosophies. Some may remember Lynn's Life Lessons. Yeah, did that in Secondary School and placed it in my MSN nick. Anyway, will update about it tomorrow. Not exactly MY philosophies, but they're picked up in my life...or at least along the way... And I hope it does help others too. Ikhlas hatiku... which roughly translates to... my heart being true.. or something. SEE!!! I know my Malay! Bleh...
I wanna blog more.. Cause I haven't really been blogging. Anyway... APRIL 22nd!!! The proposed date for 4E2 to meet, but I got this funny feeling that - AHAAHA!!! - K la.. I really hope that all can meet up and stuff. =)
Mother's Day coming... It will be my mom's 20th year as a parent. Although we don't agree on things, no matter what, she's my mom. =D And I appreciate her a lot. And sometimes I love it when she very kaypoh. Haha!! Like, when you need someone to talk to, but find there's no one suitable, and she notices you're not your usual self, and she probes and probes.... till you just...spill. Haha! Yeah... so what do I get her? Hmm...