I was bored.. so.. haha.. I typed out the script for the Ms Swan video in my Whisper section. It's hilarious..
Sir: Alright I'll tell you something. It was a robbery. The place was held up. It was a robbery. The place was robbed. Officer: I got it. Sir: That ma'am, over here says she saw the whole thing. Just take down the description etc... For your first job this is an easy one. [EASY??]
Officer: Hi Ms Swan. I'm officer Tamarind. I need to get a description from you and it's only gonna take us a few minutes. Alright? Ms Swan: I saw everything...ok. Officer: Oh great...great. Can you describe the perpertrator to me ma'am? Ms Swan: Yah. He look like a man. Officer: Ok.. he was a man. Ms Swan: Yah everything I tell you...I saw. Officer: Good good. Was he a tall man or a short man? Ms Swan: Yah...no Officer: Yes he was a tall man, and no he wasn't a short man? Ms Swan: no yah...everything i saw. everything Officer: I mean the man who robbed this place today. What did he look like? Ms Swan: yah...k he look like a man Officer: Ok..but what did his face look like? Ms Swan: Yah..everything..i tell you...everything Officer: yes i understand that but i need you to describe the man who was here earlier. Ms Swan: ok..went here before Officer: yes yes Ms Swan: ok...he look like a man. Officer: Details... i need details. Ms Swan: ok..detail..you no say detail before Officer: ok.. i stand corrected ...etc Ms Swan: ok now this man he look like a man. Officer: Did he have long hair? or short hair? Ms Swan: yah..ok ..you know..like a...like a man. his hair..ok.. Officer: yah but was it long... was it long or short?!? Ms Swan: yah everything i tell you Officer: was the man dark...was he dark or light Ms Swan: dark and light. Officer: Did he have skin like mine.. or like a black man? Ms Swan: yah ok..like a like a me, like a like a you. ok..like a man. Officer: please! ma'am i have to get this description Ms Swan: ok.. i show you. i show you...ok. the man he come in here. go into the gorgeous pretty beauty nail salon. he come in here. he go u gimme money. u gimme money. i say ok i give money. he go..money go..he drove a uho. [uhoc? youhoc?] Officer: he drove a uho? You saw him drive away? Ms Swan: i tell you..yah. Officer: this is great! ok now did u see the liscence plate? Ms Swan: i tell u everything i saw. everything OfficeR: ok but.. what was the lisence number? did u remember the number? Ms Swan: yah. many numbers all together numbers. OfficeR: ok... but what was the sequence? you noe the order... was it like..1,2,3,4 Ms Swan: yah... all of them all numbers all together. OfficeR: alright lady. we're gonna take it from the beginning. Ms Swan: ok ok i tell you everything Officer: so you've said!! Officer: now...sorry. I need u to think back. and i want you to take your time. i just want one.. one... tiny detail about the man who robbed you. you understand? Ms Swan: yah...one ok.. AHHHHHH Ms Swan: i tell u... he... look a like a man.
WILL OFFICER TAMARIND GET THE DESCRIPTION HE SO DESPERATELY NEEDS OUT OF THIS LONE EYEWITNESS?
Officer: Was he a big man...or a little man.. Was he a big man...or a little man!! Ms Swan: yah he look like a man. Yah! Officer: how big was he? Just tell me how big that son of a bitch was... so help me god... I'll blow my brains out!! Ms Swan: ok.. ok you calm down.. ok. i tell u everything ok. i tell you.. he loook... no... ok..yah.. he look like a man! OfficeR: OHHHH!!! He looka like a man.. he loooka like a man.. HEY!! I look a like a man.. I looka like a man.. Man!! MAN!! All MEN!! There's A MAN!! Tell me something I don't KNOW!! Ms Swan: you know.. he looka like a man. Officer: DIE DIE DIE!!!
Diane Lawyer Trabajo: Hi.. I'm Diane Lawyer Trabajo with six eleven. im here at the gorgeous pretty beauty nail salon where earlier tonight, a rookie police officer apparently went beserk and ran out of the store where i'm standing, into the street and shot several passers-by. Strangely enough, all of them men. Now, im with the only person who police say is the only eye witness to this incident. Ma'am can you tell us what happened? Ms Swan: i saw everything i tell you. he.. he look like a man. Diane: ok.. can you describe this man for us? Ms Swan: yah i tell u...everything..like a man. he look like a man! Diane: thank..thank you.. can you describe this man for us? Ms Swan: ok i tell you.. he look...like a man! Diane: maybe you don't understand me so good...I said can you describe this man for us? Ms Swan: I understand you no listen! Diane: no..