I couldn't sleep last night all because of Wednesday. Wednesday get results. It could be renamed "Wet-ness" Day instead. I'm going to cry. Manda said she'll cry with me. Everyone cry then...it won't look so bad. LOL!! People will think we miss each other or, either everyone did well or, everyone did badly. Wahaha! So, let's all cry, and fill the canal with water till it overflows. Then mass PE cancelled because the ground is too mushy. Bla bla bla. Haiz, I think tonight I cannot sleep also...
But!! I've already planned what to do if my results are bad. Go NIE. Be some great, fun and enthusiastic teacher. Then while teaching continue studies. Haha!! So sad right? My mother don't let me go Poly. So what to do... I miss studying!! At least it made my brain think. -Sigh-
I'll bring tissues. And I will smack those who get good results. *Smack! Smack!* I'm such a sour puss. Lol...