Hmm..Wierd...why my posts are like... 1 day earlier? Who knows how to adjust the dating thingy?
Anyway.... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! Spent the day at Seok's house. We played stuff that I nv played before like...Daidee? Dunno how to spell... and some 24 game proposed by Mr Lai. P.S: Mr Lai that game is very very Ms Alice Seah. Then, there was Bluff. Which was all fun. Daidee was ok. I shall try it some time soon. Spades, followed by hearts, clubs and lastly, diamonds. Number 2 is biggest followed by Ace? Yea... I think so. LOL! Played Uno Stacko and Uno cards. It's like back to those days when the computer wasn't the In thing. haha!! But it was fun la*~ And Seok had a special delivery. Haha! Her mother so funny... Kk won't go on. Not a very romantic day? But I got serenaded @ Bukit Timah! Wahahaha!! Unfortunately, the song sang to me was Uncle Mutton. Not very romantic, but cute. Oh... and I got froggy figurines. Apt since i like frogs. I'll take a pic of it soon. Ahh... you all may think it's from someone special... BUT..it's not. It's all from my dearest childhood friend who unfortunately or fortunately has a girlfriend. >.< everyone... my love is for all. LOL! aannnndddd.... I LOVE YOU ALL THIS MUCH!