1) How do you take off your shoes? a - Step on the back of the shoes and step out b - Step on the back of the shoes and kick them off c - Untie the shoelaces and step out, tucking the shoelaces into the shoes d - Untie the shoelaces and kick them off, not bothering to tuck the laces in
My answer: a Why? I used to do option b, but my mother kept scolding me for making shoe marks on her door, so, I step out.
2) How do you answer the phone? a - "Hello" politely b - "Yo!" friendly c - "Hi!" jovial d - "'Sup" can't-be-botheredly
My answer: a Why? Because i don't have caller ID and sometimes my teachers call me. Wouldn't wanna go: "Yo! Wassup!", except if the teacher happens to be one of the more fun ones. I miss Mr Andy Koh..
3) How do you bathe yourself? a - Wash hair first b - Wash body first c - Wash face first d - I don't bathe
My answer: a Why? I like my hair. I use only the finest shampoo. Whahaha!! Organics lol. But i love my hair. Hiaks!
4) How do you dry yourself? a - Wrap hair with towel, and another towel to dry body b - Wipe hair dry, followed by body c - Shake on the spot d - Drip dry
My answer: b Why? If i used two towels, my mother would scream and ask if i thought she was my maid. Since she'll have to wash more towels.
5) How do you eat your food? a - The meat, vege and rice in equal portions on the spoon b - The rice followed by meat or vege c - The meat, vege followed by rice d - I use intravaneous method [drip food into body] because I'm lazy to chew
My answer: a Why? Ok, not equal portions but there's something with the rice. And i am lazy to chew sometimes.
6) How do you entertain yourself in an empty white room with no way out for 5 hours? Hmm... omg. No idea. I will probably sleep. Whahaha! Yah i can sleep a lot.
7) How do you eat ice-cream? a - Lick it, and keep licking it b - Bite all the way c - Suck it in d - With a spoon
My answer: a Why? I like licking it? haha! Licking it makes the tongue cold and you can taste it better.
8) How do you eat your eggs? a - Benedict b - Scrambled c - Sunny Side Up d - Omellettes
My answer: b Why? It's like my brains in the morning. Scrambled.