For the past 6 days, the Internet refused to connect to my PC. So, for the past 6 days I suffered no-internet drawbacks. I ate, slept and continuously hang around the TV, hovering over the modem and willing the Link light to stop blinking. This is what happens to an Internet addict.
Offline games were fun but nothing beats playing with some god-damn REAL characters who actually listen to what you say. I could not tolerate BattleField 2 with team-killing NPCs. Shout "I need a medic!" and they run over you with a god-knows-how-heavy tank. Yay!
So i played Dynasty Warriors Hyper 4. The joys of those kinda games where you just ram through and kill. So i did that...I killed.
And guess what's wrong with the Internet?? My DEAREST brother, [mind the caps... in case you overlooked it], plugged the USB thingy into the wrong USB port which wasn't configured to run the internet and keeps telling me, New hardware Found. I have had this hardware for YEARS! Anyway, i spent bleeaaah time reinstalling drivers and whatever. And i finally found the anomaly behind the CPU. Funny how some stuff don't work when plugged into the wrong hole. *grin*