Monday morning @ 0445, my brother would have boarded an aeroplane on his way to Mumbai. I should be feeling happy, but my classmates probably know that I actually love my brother. =P
Heh...Will i miss him? yah la... lol. My goodness if he reads this he'll beat me up. Having an elder brother is nice. But he not protective one... bleah. Dunno la... Argh.. lol!! Last time, when computers were non-existent, we would go playground play, play board games, card games... so fun. And having an elder sibling means that you have a "guide". Like, he go JC, I also follow. Seriously, I dunno why. Then, he screwed his 'A' lvls, and i adopted a heck care attitude towards 'A' level exams. I'm using him as an excuse. Wakaka... But, last time in primary school, he did so well, and I was jealous. He got Edusave, I also want.. It even went to the point of gaining my parent's affection. He got this, I also want it... Hiaks... And he's the most impartial person in my family. Lol...
Still, like all siblings, we fight. And he beat very pain ok...He's like, this humongous relative to the King Kong. Btw, King Kong has no balls... There should be a Sibling Protection Care Alliance. Otherwise known as SPCA. Ahakz!!
Hmm, my closest pal is gg thru a hard time, and juz wanna tell her that she doesn't need to carry the burden of being an elder sibling. More so, the younger one would be worried sick if her elder sis suddenly displayed a change of character. =D If there's no one to confide in, the best is to talk to someone you grew up with. And who better, but to a sibling. Cry your hearts out and talk to your parents to overcome problems. And... parents love their children no matter what they did, have done, or will do, even if they murdered or assassinated.