I probably pissed a few people off 'cos I press the "silence" option on the phone when there's a call. It's because I can't talk, which is why I can't pick up any calls. My throat has huge ulcers, many forming into one. It's gross. I like grossing people out =) Yah...and it is very pain. It hurts when i have to swallow as well. My fever is not letting up either. I'm consuming lots of Panadol, and it's torture. I shiver at night as though someone poured buckets of ice over me in my sleep. I try not to touch water because it feels like knives cutting into my skin. But, I can't go a day without bathing, so I just tahan. I'm constantly wrapped in my Tweety Bird comforter. Like sushi.
Thanks for reading that. So, if I'm hostile in any way, and suddenly turned retarded, and snapped at you, you should know why. =)