My online friend asked me a really sick question which I obviously have no answer to. "How do you use a penis enlarger? Does it hurt?"
Oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy......
Anyway, I think they put it into some tube and pump. ermm.. like a bicycle pump. As to whether it hurts, I should think so. If you're vain, face the pain! Although, it's a matter of ego rather than looks. My advice is to stick a cucumber in there. Painless and if you're hungry...yeah.
I probably grossed a few people out, but hey...lol
I got this imitation wallet. Dunno imitate what brand, but it looks nice. Girlishly nice. May consider using it, or going back to my trusty red-black Billabong wallet.
I'm gonna miss my friends after collecting results. So the song Photograph by Nickelback is a perfect song to explain how i'd probably feel on that day. Btw, i can see my eye candy one last time! Something nice to look at other than my results.