Was thinking back to a convo with Pei Shi..Was short... she asked me about how i feelin since i'm going to get my results... And i juz replied i forgot what.. Something along the lines of "Dunno..heck" yeah.. and amusingly, she replied "Nv change" haha!! True, my lackadaisical attitude still remains. =D And it's good to be laid back and lack interest in things that matter too much. Take a step back and let it go...Whoosh~
So, about results coming out end Feb, I'm not too hot over it. But, it will still come out nonetheless, so might as well lay back and watch the days roll by. I'll cry if my results suck, but then it's back to the drawing board, pulling out other options and stuff. No moping! I moped during PSLE and 'O' levels. Ok..maybe i'll mope a little teeny bit. I'm going to turn a deaf ear to my mom's nagging at my playing and not studying when i had THE chance. My brother blew his chance, and I'm pretty much the "hopeless" one in the family. Which is not great, since i lack motivation to excel. Reverse psychology does not work on me. Be direct.
My mom doesn't allow me to go to poly if my results are horrible. She told me to get my ass into NIE and be a teacher in some crummy primary school. So not hot. So, I'm wondering what to do. Ok, I'm not really thinking. I hate thinking for God's sake... Haha!
Anyway, vanilla champagne truffles are really nice. Sweet! =D *Hint* It's nice and i like it.