Yeaah! Awrite! I'm feeling much better! WahOo!! hahA! The only thing I enjoyed during the last 5 days, was sucking on lozenges. Orange flavoured and coloured lozenges. It is possibly the most yummy and pleasant tasting medicine that any doctor could prescribe.
I want to watch movie! I've been tortured enough! Lol. My friend said Final Destination 3 was gruesome and grossed him out. So let's go watch that one! But...I might laugh again...Let's just watch it! Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday skip... Thursday? Friday?
Haha!! See...I'm back! I'm me old self once more! When is Pirates of The Carribean 2 coming out? I demand for it right now!! Oh, and go watch Underworld when it comes out on 2 March.
This morning I ate a banana. But it looked so plain...just yellow.. So I took out my markers and started doodling on the skin. And...from one banana... my itchy hand went on to draw faces and clothes on the whole bunch of bananas. It looked so darn cute. Darn cute. Darn cute till my mother said: "The ink will get absorbed into the banana!!! Eat! Eat all!". Rigghhht.... The ink will seep through the skin into the banana. Anyway, from there, I learnt how to make soggy bread. More like Bread Butter Pudding. Made that with sliced banana. Yummy~