I'm currently reading Dan Brown's The DaVinci Code. A good book, "blockbuster perfection", interesting. And I got so involved in the story, that it no longer remained as just a tale. I decided to play private investigator and checked up on every single "fact" mentioned in the book. Everything went through strict checks on the Internet, through friends and self experimentation. For example, theDivine Proportion or the PHI. I measured my proportions [Yes, I use the same standard measuring tape as everyone else, and see no need to use anything shorter like a ruler], and lo and behold, 1.618 or somewhere near it.
Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about; it just shows how ignorant you are to miss reading such a thrilling book.
Then, there's this discrepancy between the 666 glass panels supposedly used to construct the Louvre Museum in the book, and the actual one in reality. I watched a show on great architectures and it featured the above mentioned musuem. Said in that documentary, the museum was constructed from 673 glass panels. I should let Dan Brown off this investigation of mine and treat it like any other storybook.
I still have hundreds of pages to go through, and 3 more of Dan Brown's crafts. So you bet that I would be a bookworm for the next few days.