Mmm...Vodka Mudshake - Vanilla. There's another flavour, I think it's strawberry. This is a pretty tame drink...can be taken like coke. 4% alcohol/volume. Nice flavour, something like buttermilk with vodka. My mother drank a whole bottle faster than me at the chalet. -.-
This was our chalet's fridge. Mind you, when we got there, it was empty. We filled it up with these junk. The horrors of my family. This explains why we're so, let's put it as, blimp. The chalet was a pretty long time ago, and I forgot to blog about it. We didn't do much, except relaxing in the chalet. We did not get the VIP one, so no Xbox there. And it was raining a lot. In other words, we were trapped in an Xbox-less, air-conditioned, tiny chalet, with a well-stocked fridge, and meaningless TV shows. There you go! But it was fun. Dinner was FUN! Ate cockles and made an alien out of the shells. Too bad I didn't get a picture of it. My nephew who dropped by with his mom and grandmother was greatly entertained by my cockle creature.